Tuesday, January 1, 2013

resolutions for 2013 ...


*****************************************************
A dog's New Year's Resolution: I will not chase that stick unless I actually see it leave his hand! ~Anonymous (searchquotes.com)
*************************************************** 
 My 2013 Resolutions
  1. Get my body in the best shape possible and run at least 1 half marathon
  2. Embrace my husband and go on a mommy/daddy only vacation
  3. Keep my cool when the kid's push every single button known to man (especially the power button on the tv during the last 2 minutes of House Hunters)
  4. Find a signature fragrance (other than pee, poop and vomit)
  5. Limit the wine and booze intake.
  6. Finally fix that sprinkler leak in the front yard so it stops flooding the neighbor's driveway.
  7. Organize the cul-de-sac pool party I have planned in my head (it will be legendary)
  8. Continue to nourish my kid's creativity and individuality (Who cares if they want to dress up as a Storm Trooper to go to the dr's office?!)
  9. Grow my hair out as long as possible and donate it (If it's healthy enough)
  10. Stop bringing my work home with me every night (I work to live, not live to work)
  11. Write in this damn blog as much as possible (even if it means locking myself in the bathroom for privacy)

**********************************************************
 Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath.  Today, we are a pious and exemplary community.  Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever.  
~Mark Twain (quotegarden.com)

**********************************************************
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.
~Brad Paisley (twitter.com)
























No comments: