Sunday, November 11, 2012

Random Thoughts (11/11/12)

A few things come to my mind as this Sunday draws to a close:
1.  Happy Veteran's Day!  Thank you to all those who defend the country and uphold the foundation America was built on.
2.  I wonder if the Cowgirls* winning today is a sign of the apocolypse?
3.  Speaking of the "End of Days", the Doomsday Preppers marathon on TV today has me wondering if I should stockpile mascara, lipstick and toothpaste?  #mynecessities
4.   I bit the bullet and bought some super expensive skin care products today ... they better make my zits go away, dimish my sun damage and prevent any wrinkles. 
5.  I never thought I would be battling acne AND wrinkles at the same time.  #being32sucks
6.  The hubs and I are on a major "fall cleaning" obsession right now!  The kids learned very quickly to not leave anything on the floor or else it will be put on the curb for pickup.#iheartdumpsterdivers
7.  It makes me vomit in my mouth each time I see any sort of Christmas decoration before Thanksgiving.  #breathmintloveaffair
8.  I like Smiling ... Smiling is my favorite.

9.  I love listening to Katie lay in bed chatting with her Nina's** before she falls asleep.
10. Shaun's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year ... and I am once again at a loss on the perfect gift!!  I welcome any suggestions!!  #maybeextragravy
11.  Just for grins, I needed to have an 11th thought on the 11th day of the 11th month!  #11is1derful

*The Dallas Cowboys
**"Nina" is her word for her lovies.

written on Sunday, November 11th at 8:00 pm in 9 minutes.

No comments: