Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 Things I'll Later Regret Telling You....


  1. I have an irrational fear of going down escalators.  
  2. I dated a guy who thought he was a witch in high school ... and still have bad dreams about him to this day.
  3. I often pee my pants when I run (Thank you very much childbirth!)
  4. No matter how satisfied I am with my life and confident about myself, I still feel insecure when put in an environment with the "cool kids" from high school.
  5. I'm incredibly conservative and am an avid fan of the second amendment.
  6. I used to be OCD-anal about my house being constantly picked up (luckily my PPD Happy Pills took care of that tendency).
  7. I went 16 years without puking (age 11 to 27).
  8. I've gone 3 1/2 years without a cigarette but still randomly crave them.
  9. I can't stand it when people cuss in everyday conversation ... it makes them look ugly.
  10. I love cleaning my ears with q-tips!  It is seriously one of he most amazing feelings ever!

No comments: