Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thoughts while vacuuming ...

I spent 25 minutes vacuuming my house and forgot how awesome and therapeutic vacuuming is!

Below are the thoughts (that I remembered) while vacuuming my house on a cloudy sunday afternoon:
  • All people are put on this earth for an amazing reason!  When I see children with disabilities or "differences", I want to hold them and say "Thank you for being different!  You will help ease someone else's pain someday!"
  • I have the energy to move my kitchen table to reach every nook and cranny of my kitchen rug ... yet I don't have the energy to pick up the half-moon shape from Katie's shape-sorter off of the carpet (P.S. it's been sitting in the same spot for 3 days.  P.P.S.  I vacuumed around it instead of moving it.)
  • I feel like I could be doing so much more with my life right now.
  • Are there any non-profits out there who would  benefit from my skills (whatever they may be).
  • My baby boy turned 4 today.
  • My baby boy is starting a new "school" tomorrow.
  • Surprisingly enough, I am dealing with my baby boy growing up just fine.
  • Vacuuming rocks!
  • I want my husband to start a blog that is entitled: My Wife is the Shiz-nit! And feature a picture of me as I am vacuuming the house in cut-offs with no make-up while drinking a beer.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so freakin' funny!
Jo
P.S. I like vacuuming too!