Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Nathanisms

Ladies and Gentlemen ... I present to you ... more words from that wonderful little boy ... Nathan!




Nathan: "Katie, quit touching my balls!"
(in reference to her playing with his golf balls)


************************************************************************************************


As we were walking out of Chili's one evening, Nathan yelled to Shaun:
Nathan: I'm gonna mess you up!
Shaun: What?!
Nathan: I mean ... I'm gonna eff you up!
And at that, we ran like the wind out of that blasted restaurant and vowed never to return!


************************************************************************************************
Me: Nathan, your underwear is on backwards.
Nathan: No they're not!
Me: Yes they are!  Thor is supposed to be on your bottom!
Nathan: No ... Ma!  His name is "Thor with a hammer" and he's supposed to be on my pee pee!
Me: "Thor with a hammer" is supposed to be on your bottom.
Nathan: No, Ma!  I can't see "Thor with a hammer" if he's on my bottom and he can't watch me pee!

************************************************************************************************ 
 
One morning, Nathan, Shaun and Katie were wrestling on our bed and Katie started getting too close to the edge for Nathan's comfort ...
Nathan: "Katie, stop right there or else I'm gonna pop your butt!"

************************************************************************************************ 

And I swear that grossness is part of the male DNA:
"Smell my stinky feet!"
"Haha!  I tooted!"
"Hahahaha!  Katie tooted!"
"Haha!  I tooted ... nope ... I just made skid-marks" 

************************************************************************************************ 

And one thing I love more than anything, my Turkey's attention to his outfit and appearance!  He often insists on picking out his clothes for the day and I gladly oblige him!  Below are some of my favorite Nathan trends!
 
Pirate Outfit:  All pirates need a good pair of "Pirate Swim Shoes"
Sunday Morning Donut Outfit: PJ pants, boots and polo shirt!


Lawn Mower Outfit: Everyone wears polo shirts buttoned to the neck to mow the yard ... right?!


And there's nothing wrong with wearing your little sister's "bungle bee" costume in January.

A bib as a cape?!  Yes, please!  But only if I can wear it with a Monkey knitted hat!


This picture was taken in May ... when it was 80 degrees out.  Poor Katie was such a good sport!

That's right ... life jacket and jammies!

The fly swatter ties it all together ... don't you think?!

Baseball Outfit: With the dress shirt from Christmas

And my favorite ... his Jungle Outfit.  This outfit is 12 month and he wore it when he was 7 months old!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny! Love the "Donuts Outfit"!
Joey

beckyj @ A Lazy Crazy Life said...

LOL! A future trendsetter, for sure :)