Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ramblings of a drunk mom ...


**I ran my first 10K yesterday and popped open a bottle of wine after the kids went to bed to celebrate.  As me and my wine hobbled our way to the back porch to join Shaun and his beer, I made the mistake of grabbing the lap top.  The below blog post is what happens when you mix Becky, wine and blogging.  Enjoy!**

Friends don't let friends drink and blog!

Where is my husband?!  He should so totally take my lap top away from me!  I've had 2 glasses of wine and am 3 sheets to the wind! 

My lips are numb!

Oh, the dang kids better be happy tomorrow b/c I might be slightly hungover!
No Bueno!
I speak Espanol! ... un poquito ...

I had my first 10K today and am sore.

I like my husband.
I like wine.
The breeze feels quite nice tonight.

Seriously?!  It's only 10:00?!  I think I need to go to bed.
After 1 more glass of wine ...
 I deserve it!
I ran 6 miles today ...

Oh wait!  I already said that!

Dang it!

I like wine.


1 comment:

beckyj @ A Lazy Crazy Life said...

Congrats on your 10k!!! (You definitely deserved that wine)