Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I struggle ...

Everything in life is a struggle ...
I struggle to get out of bed.
I struggle to make it to work on time.
I struggle with the kids.
I struggle to squeeze into those jeans.
  
Some days I feel like I struggle to struggle.

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. ~Oprah Winfrey 
 
I struggle.
I suffer.
And I hurt.
But I am strong.
It is in this struggle that I have a hard time recognizing my strength.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.  ~Arnold Schwartzenegger

As difficult as it is to perservere through the struggle, it would be even more difficult to surrender in the face of a challenge.

Find Strength in your Struggle
Find Hope in the Suffering
Find Peace in the Pain
Find Love in the Indifference
  
Steady yourself and take a deep breath because the struggle will never end and your strength will only grow.
 
 
Quotes taken from:

No comments: