Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ode to my purse.




Oh purse, my purse!
Your contents are precious to me!
License, mints, drugs and keys,
In your belly, I keep everything I need.



Lotions, lists and receipts galore.
Without you my life would be a bore.
If I lost you, my identity would exist no more.
Everything about you, I truly adore!



You hold my glosses and pens too.
I couldn't leave my house if it weren't for you.
You keep me organized and (mostly) sane,
Cleaning you out is a trip down Memory Lane!



By holding headbands and socks and shoes,
You serve a purpose to my Wee-Ones too!
In fact, I could conclude you are the glue
That bonds my family through and through!


Oh bag, my bag, you are a lovely large bag!
You are the holder of my money.
And sometimes a bed for Monkey.
But carrying you makes my shoulders sag!


**The above image is my purse next to an 8 1/2"x11" piece of computer paper. 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You're so silly :) And I really think that everyone who has ever had a little girl owns those same shoes from Target. We had them in two sizes!

Anonymous said...

It's so funny that you have a pair of shoes in your purse! But then again, you never know when you're gonna need a quick shoe change.
Jo