Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Leverett Laws

A family is run much like a company where each person has his or her specific function.

For a family (or company) to run smoothly, there needs to be foundation on which to flourish and grow so I decided (as CEO of my family) to solidify my company's core essentials.

After running the concept by Shaun, we sat down in the construction zone after the kids were asleep and established The Leverett Laws.

I wanted to wait until the right time to enact the laws into the house but there is never a "right time" so the Laws are taped to the new fridge and will eventually be displayed in a very Pinterest-y manner.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought of doing this very same thing. I found a great idea on how to display it. Check out this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for the final result.

http://www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com/2012/02/family-rules-art-free-printable.html

Joey