Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Thoughts ... 1/13/12

Ready?
Set?
GO!

  1. Ok.  So it's been a super de-duper long time since I've written Random Thoughts.  Don't get me wrong, I've had random thoughts ... just didn't create a "Random Thoughts" post.
  2. I received a Top Banana Award at work this week!  #imatopbanana  
  3. My 2012 calendar is a vintage Barbie calendar.  It's so classy!  And I have every intention of hanging the pictures up in Katie's room when I update the space from "Baby" to "Toddler".
  4.  I know I live in Texas and am surrounded by lots of college football, but I seriously do not know what SEC stands for ... Slimy Electric Croutons?  Sugary Eating Cats?  Smelly Ear Canals? 
  5. Why do I have 2 tape dispensers on my desk?  I hope I didn't accidently steal someone's tape.
  6. If you don't intentionally steal and it's an accident, then are you really stealing?  Or is it more of a borrow?
  7. I went to a Holiday White Elephant party today (even though the holidays are so "last-year") and made a work-made gift bag for my wine out of a pillowcase.  #thankyoupinterest
  8. Who wears short shorts?  We wear short shorts!  If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts!
  9. I am registered for a 5K tomorrow morning.  The reason I picked this particular race was not for the charity but because I get a "free" long sleeved t-shirt and "free" pancakes after the race!  #carboverload
  10. I've fallen in love with hash tags.  I don't even have a twitter account but still insist on using them.  It's like Cliff Notes for your thoughts and sentences. #imobnoxious
  11. I am ready for the kitchen remodel to move on to the next phase.  Especially since we've received the cabinets and they are just sitting all alone on the floor in the empty shell of a kitchen.  #sadcabinets
 
P.S. I hope y'all enjoyed my long over-due Random Thoughts!  Feel free to visit my Facebook page!!  And if you "like" it, I will give you a Yankee Dime
 
 
Written on Friday, 1/13/12 at 2:58 PM in 10 minutes (the pictures were added after the clock stopped)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give my kids a Yankee Dime all the time! I'd love to give Dave Matthews a Yankee Dime!!! :)

Jo

beckyj @ A Lazy Crazy Life said...

You just reminded me that I love random thoughts :) Good luck on your 5k!