Sunday, January 1, 2012

A look back ...

Today is 1/1/12.  It is the first day of the new year.  The slate is wiped clean and everything starts over.  Today is the day to write your resolutions down and swear to all that is sacred you will keep them.

For me, 2011 was a year filled with the highest highs and the lowest lows. 

It was, by far, the best 365 day roller coaster I've been on thus far.

And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Please enjoy the below pictorial recap of 2011 ...

January ...Snow!

February ... Dinosaurs!
March ... Fashion!
April ... Kisses!
May ... Katie Beth!
June ... Love!
July ... Rodeo!
August ... 3rd Birthday!
September ... Streaking!
October ... Halloween!
November ... Another Rodeo! Yee-haw!


December ... Christmas!

One year ago today, I decided to start this blog as a way to chronicle the lives of my Turkey and Tootie.  Little did I know, it would become so much more than that.  I cherish the compliments I receive on my ramblings and feel loved everytime someone says they enjoy reading about the craziness.  And yes, Nathan is really this crazy in real life!

Here's to a fruitful, happy and prosperous 2012!









3 comments:

Mads and Kelli said...

Any year with TWO rodeos is a definite WINNER!!!!

Would you believe we were just in Allen/Plano last week? Small world!

Anonymous said...

I still giggle out loud every time I see the NaHtan shirt! BTW where was that dinosaur Nahtan is staring at in February? Is it the Heard Museum???

Joey

Lady Blachly said...

Aww, that was so cute! That Nathan shirt is a hoot!