Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 days of Christmas (my version) ...

The Twelve Days of ChristmasBy: Becky Leverett

A Small, Little Baby Jesus (Nathan, would you please take the Baby Jesus out of Katie's mouth?  I don't want her to choke on our Savior!)
2 Precious children (Because they are both asleep)
3 Christmas trees (To decorate AND clean up)
4 Naked butt cheeks (It helps cut down on the amount of laundry)
5 Vacay days!  (But I'm still sending the kids to Marilyn's)
6 Packs of Twinkies (Damn you Little Debbie!!  Damn YOU!!)
7 Angry Drivers (Be nice, you flippin' morons!!  Geeze!!)
8 Legos laying (OUCH!  Turkey, please pick up your toys!)
9 Playdoh pellets (Does anyone have a trick on getting it out of carpet)
10 Naked toes (DANG IT SISSY!!!  Quit eating my socks!!!)
11 Gifts to wrap (Do you think if I leave wrapping paper out, Santa will do it for me?)
12 Dirty diapers (Shaun ... Katie has a present for you!)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pic!
Jo

Lady Blachly said...

Dang, wish I would have thought of this idea. And I can't even copy it since now it's Jan. But next year it's on! Lovin' those kiddos of yours!

Becky @ The Leverett Life said...

Heather ... pin it to pinterest so you don't forget! Hahaha!