Monday, November 14, 2011

Caffiene and Xanax

The Good Lord blessed me with my amazing babies!  I really could not ask for more (which is a good thing because I'm done producing offspring)!

As you know, Nathan is my burst of energy!  His spirit is invigorating and his laugh is infectious!  No one can resist his invitation to wrestle!

"C'mond Ma!  Les pway MUSCLES!  Grrrrrr" 
(Translation: Come on Mama!  Let's play muscles!*)

If Nathan was caffeine, then sweet Katie would be Xanax.

The girl is pure mellow peace!  If you could see into her mind, it would be unicorns, rainbows, bubbles and glitter ... all in slow motion!  She is the ultimate blood pressure reducer and will turn the coldest heart to goo with her snuggles.**

The 2 kids are complete opposite sides of the spectrum and inherited the most extreme traits from me and Shaun.

Below is a chart comparing Mr. Yin and Miss Yang.



*Muscles: Wrestling
**This was written on one of Katie's good days.  The above description could easily compare Katie to Beelzebub’s offspring if written on a "bad" day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love that picture of Baby Katie. She's so stinkin' cute!
Joey Ro

Lady Blachly said...

Yin and Yang! That works out nicely!