Wednesday, June 1, 2011

She's here ...

I apologize for my absence lately, but I've had my hands full!

The newest member of the Leverett family finally arrived!

I am pleased to announce Katie Elizabeth Leverett (formerly BGL)!  She was born Sunday, 5/22, at 6:57 AM, weighing 6 lbs. 13 ozs and 19 1/2" long. 

The first few days at home were rough, but once we all adjusted to the addition, everything fell into perfect place!  She is the most content, quiet, sweet baby ever ... well, for now at least!  She is also sleeping 4-5 hours at night so mama's actually sleeping too.

Please enjoy the below pictures of our sweet Katie and big brother Nathan!


She came out screaming at the world!

30 minutes after delivery

Nathan giving Monkey to "Ba Katie" ("Baby Katie")

Big Bubba kissing his Little Sister

And have no fear ... there will be numerous posts dedicated to Miss Katie!

Up next ... the birth story
Followed by ... "Ba Katie" (as told by Nathan)

3 comments:

Mary@TheDomesticatedMom said...

Aww, what a cutie! Congrats

Mary
http://thedomesticatedmom.blogspot.com

Mary@TheDomesticatedMom said...

Becky,
I am sending you a versatile blogger award! Visit me here http://thedomesticatedmom.blogspot.com/
I love your blog!

~Mary @ The Domesticated Mom

Meagan @ Moogie Mama said...

I was going to email this to you but there wasn't an email on your profile so I will post it here lol.

You mentioned on my blog a few weeks ago about how you had tried the Love Dare challenge but only made it to #20

I just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a linky party every Saturday based on the Love Dare Challenge. I didn't finish the challenge the first time around either and regret it. I think it would be easier if I had others doing it with me so that we can support and encourage each other. If you are intersted, it is starting tomorrow and going each Monday-Friday and I (we) will blog about our journeys on Saturdays.

I just thought I'd let you know, hope to see you there! :)

-Meagan

www.moogiemama.blogspot.com