Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random Thoughts (6/28/11)

1.  Wow ... it's been a long time since I had any random thoughts!
2.  Nathan is suddenly obsessed with superheros and is running around the house in his diaper and a "super cape" (one of Bakatie's blankets).
3.  When you ask Nathan what his super hero name is, he replies with "Nasan Lever is SUPER"
4.  I actually enjoy folding fitted sheets!  There's something relaxing about seeing a wrinkled mess get nice and neat!
5.  The couch is a perfectly acceptable napping place for Katie ... especially since she's been there for almost 2 hours!
6.  This is the scene outside of my kitchen window:  the squirrels are digging for acorns, the crows are stealing the acorns from the squirrels and the blue jays are dive bombing the crows trying to get the acorns.  It's the circle of life!
7.  I seriously don't know how I am going to function when I go back to work!  I have become incredibly used to holding a baby (either my 30 lb baby or 10 lb baby) all the time!
8.  I have been in my pool a total of 2 times in 2011!
9.  Dang it!  Katie's crying!
10.  Owls are kinda scary!

Written at 3:36 in 8 minutes ...

No comments: