Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I be bizzy again ... by Nathan

Hello again!!  It's me!  Nasan Lever!

It's been a while since I've checked in with you and boy, oh boy, I've been busy!!!

Let's see ... where to start??  Oh, I know!  Ma finally brought Ba Katie (pronounced like Spaghetti) home!  I will tell you all about her in another story if you would like.  Ba Katie is really cute.  I love playing with her and kissing her head and cheeks ... they're soft!  I also love to tickle her too.  Ma keeps saying "gentle! gentle!" ... psh!  Gentle ... whatever!  Ba Katie needs to learn to toughen up if she's going to have me as a big brother!
Me showing her how easy it is to life my head!

Loving on her before bed.
Ba Katie has some great toys that I LOVE to play with!  Ma and Daddy don't like me to play with them though.  They always call me a "Baby" when I play with them but I don't know why because the toys are big and don't look like babies to me at all!




Let's see ... what else have I done?   Oh yeah!  Ma and Daddy took me to a Radio (a.k.a. Rodeo).  I saw horses, cows and bulls!  I also got a real cowboy hat!!  Now if I could just get a real bull to ride at home ...




All this work makes me one tired boy!!  Luckily I have a chauffeur to drive me around so I can get my beauty sleep!


P.S. Thanks Ma for translating and typing this up for me!!

3 comments:

Buffy said...

OMG! That was the cutest blog I have ever read! Good job translating mama!

Shan said...

So sweet.

Lady Blachly said...

Yes he is one bizzy dude!! I can tell there is some good sibling bonding going on there.