Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Thoughts (4/13/11)

Random Thoughts ... by Becky Leverett


1.  Still no baby!
2.  But today was my last day at work for a while!  My doctor reminded me that I'm supposed to be getting rest before the baby gets here ... duh!
3.  I had a romantic lunch with Shaun today.  We met at Freebirds to enjoy yummy burritos and then went to our rent house and replaced 2 toilet tanks!  (Insert mental image of me straddling a toilet at 9 months pregnant ... DANG IT!  I should have asked Shaun to take a picture!)
4.  At this exact moment, I am watching HGTV, IM-ing a friend on Facebook, texting another friend on my phone AND writing this blog.
5.  If I would have read #4 10 years ago, I would be completely clueless on what any of that meant!
6.  Do you think they make pink spray paint that isn't toxic so that we can spray paint Nathan's old toys for BGL?
7.  Sissy has been following me around the house all afternoon whining.  I wonder if she needs to go potty??
8.  I love fish sticks!  And steak fingers!  Pretty much any deep fried, meat-like finger food is yummy!  Especially with ketchup!
9.  Did you know you can only get Steak Finger Baskets and Dudes in Texas Dairy Queens??  (Now I'm craving DQ)
10.  Video baby monitors + an almost 3 year old boy who's not tired = lots of entertainment!


Happy Friday the 13th!  Go hug a black cat!!

Written at 5:14 in 15 minutes on Friday, 5/13/11

1 comment:

joannakitler said...

MMMMM...DQ! Those cookie dough blizzards are always a welcome treat!