Friday, April 1, 2011

Random Thoughts (4/1/11)

Random Thoughts ... by Becky Leverett

1.  I really, really, REALLY wanted to play an April Fool's joke today and make my work people think I was in labor, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.  (Especially since my water broke at work when I went into labor with Nathan)
2.  It's opening day for the Texas Rangers!  Woo Hoo!!!  Beat those obnoxious Boston Red Sox!!!
3.  While I’m super happy the Rangers made it to the World Series last season, part of me hates that there are so many more people following the team and going to the games!  I hate crowds and going to a Rangers game was always such a great experience because it was NEVER crowded!!
4.  The weather is perfect today … sunny and 85!  Makes me LOVE Texas!
5.  My son’s favorite song to sing is “Sing a Song”.  I think that song is now my favorite song too!
6.  Alexandria on America’s Next Top Model has GOT TO GO!!  
7.  I love how toddler’s dance!  I really wish I could get away with dancing like them and not get laughed at.  There was a boy at the grocery store last night just dancing away to the music on the speakers … it was the highlight of my day!
8.  My brain is already outside enjoying the beautiful weather!
9.  Today's date adds up to 16 (4+1+11=16).   I smart!
10.  What are y’alls big plans this weekend??




I hope this picture makes you laugh!  One of my all-time favorite Nathan pictures!

Written at 1:52 in 12 minutes on Friday, 4/1/11

2 comments:

Shan said...

That picture *does* make me laugh. Last time I saw it, I had to explain to my husband why I kept chuckling.

Karina Wetzel said...

Lovely Blog!! What a little cutie :)! I just foun you on Momma Blog(Baby Center)...

I'm your newest follower!

Karina @ http://karinaschallenge.blogspot.com/