Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Thoughts (3/14/11)

Random Thoughts ... by Becky Leverett

1.  The number 1 thing on my mind right now is my mama!  She’s been in the hospital since Friday (hence the delay in my thoughts!).  As much as she can get on my nerves (she’s my mom, duh!) she is still my all time favorite BFF!!
2.  I’m so grateful to God that me and Shaun quit smoking when we did!
3.  Popcorn is my new food BFF!  It’s so yummy and guilt free!
4.  I think I decided on a name for this baby … I think!
5.  I think that throwing rocks is built into little boy’s DNA.
6.  I also think that kicking rocks is built into little boy’s DNA!
7.  If I stick with the baby’s name I like, then my family’s fist initials would spell “BNKS” (Becky, Nathan, BGL, Shaun)
8.  My husband rocks!  He was a single dad much of the weekend and managed to get the new closet door installed and chair rail installed in BGL’s room.
9.  My dad’s friend had a saying: “God made puppies cute so to prevent you from killing them when they chew up your furniture” … I love that saying!  It’s so true!
10.  I think the egg came first!

Written at 4:31 in 14 minutes on Monday, 3/14/11 (I had to take a phone call between 8 and 9 and totally threw off my mo-jo!)

3 comments:

Chrystal's Corner said...

My dad says something similar but referring to the reason God makes KIDS cute:)

mary said...

#1 is my favorite! I know exactly how you feel. My mom has been in and out of the hospital for 2 years and just lost her battle to cancer last week, so enjoy her while you still can! :)

Becky said...

Oh Mary! I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!