Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life in Mama's belly ... by BGL

Hello!  My name is … uhhhh … hmmmm … I don’t know what my name is.
Just call me Baby Girl Leverett (or BGL) for now. 
I’m a baby.
I live in my mama’s belly. 
I am 28 weeks old and very happy. 
I like it here. 
It’s nice, warm and cozy! 

I have a pillow on which to rest my head but unfortunately it deflates every 2-3 hours.  This deflation is always followed by a happy sigh from my mama and a loud flushing sound.  I don’t know why she likes it when my pillow is deflated.

I also have a great foot stool.  My mama rubs my feet every time I use it and mumbles something about her intestines.

I hear lots of interesting noises too.  My favorite noises so far are the voices of my mama, a deep voice called “Daddy” and a high pitched voice called “Nathan”.  There is also a really loud noise I hear a lot which is always followed my mama, daddy or Nathan saying “Be quiet Sissy!!” 

The only problem with my home is that I’m running out of space.  I don’t have as much room to stretch out like I used to.  I keep stubbing my toe on these hard things and it is not fun!  The only time I have elbow room is when mama is real still and my home is dark and quiet.  I take advantage of that time by practicing my dance moves.  As soon as I get into my groove, mama deflates my pillow!  Oh well … I didn’t need that pillow anyway … and at least I have more room to boogie!!


This is a picture my mama drew of me dancing in her belly!


I recently received a notice to vacate my current abode. 
The notice gave me 2 options: 1) I can willingly vacate in 9 to 12 weeks or 2) I can be evicted if I refuse to leave after 12 weeks. 

I don’t want to leave my current home but the notice did say that new housing will be provided and all accommodations to keep me happy and comfortable will be made.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a new home.  I hear I will get to meet Mama, Daddy and Nathan (... and Sissy too). 

2 comments: