Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Thoughts (2/25/11)

Random Thoughts … by Becky Leverett

  1. I am going to punch the next person who says: Wow!  You’re big!  (No Joke!  I’m 6 ½ months pregnant!  I should be big!)
  2. Why are straw sizes not standardized?  The straw I got in the snack shop at work is so dinky compared to the straws from Chick Fil A.
  3. Sock Monkeys are kind of scary looking.
  4. Apparently my pregnancy has renewed my fear of going down escalators.
  5. Why do people say “Cheese” when taking pictures??  Why not “Tomato” or “Salad” or something more healthy than cheese?
  6. My favorite prayer is The Serenity Prayer.  I keep a copy of it taped to my computer at work.
  7. I think I finally picked the fabric for the baby’s room … I think …
  8. I have never seen a brown highlighter.
  9. If you list the first letter of every month, July, August, September, October, November spell J-A-S-O-N.
  10. Do any of you remember playing “Oregon Trail” growing up?  That was the highlight of Mrs. Reichenstein’s computer class growing up!

Written at 4:23 in 7 minutes

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That cracked me up. Especially the brown highlighter one. You're so weird :) That's why I love you!

Buffy said...

LOL...you are hilarious! But, very good points!

Randi said...

Ha sock monkeys do look scary!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are so hilarious! Thanks for the laugh...I really needed it.