Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Thoughts (2/18/11)

Random Thoughts … By Becky Leverett
Written in 5 minutes …

1)       My left ankle is more swollen than my right ankle
2)       Why is Walmart’s store brand called “Equate” … that’s not a good brand name.  Equate means “equal to” and you would think the brand would want to be “better than”
3)       Who made the tradition of shoving cake in your spouse’s face during the wedding reception?  I bet there are a TON of brides who want to punch him in the face!
4)       I still don’t understand how an ultrasound works.
5)       Did you know the state reptile for Texas is the Horned Frog?  And the Texas state (small) mammal is the Armadillo? 
6)       I’ve never seen a live armadillo … they’ve always been dead on the side of the highway.
7)       The person who invented deodorant is a genius!
8)       Why are baby chickens and rabbits the icons for Easter? 
9)       Why are the ear buds and charging cord for the iPhone white?  It would be prettier if they were black.

3 comments:

Randi said...

You crack me up!! Funny thing is my brain works in this same way!!

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

I've wondered the same thing about Equate....not a very reassuring brand name.

Holly said...

Hahaha! I've actually seen a live armadillo once! Of course, I've seen probably a thousand dead ones.

I want black ear buds too...