Sunday, January 16, 2011

To Do ...

One of my favorite things is to make "To-Do" lists ... There aren't many things in life that make me feel more accomplished than scratching a line through an completed task.

That being said, here is a list of blog topics I thought of at 2:00AM this morning when my brain wouldn't shut off:
1.  Marriage/Relationships (I'm beyond passionate about Marriage so this might be broken up into sections)
2.  Love (Once again, I'm passionate about Love and felt it deserved it's own row on my list)
3.  My Best Friends (I have a group of amazing friends who I love dearly and have never met in real life ... I want to focus a few entries on each of them ... if they don't mind!)
4.  An introduction of my family (just because people need a background with visuals)


P.S.  I'm open to suggestions on other topics ... let me know what you want me to talk about!

4 comments:

The Greaby Family said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! We love you too!
And welcome to the blogging family! Now if only I could stay on top of mine! Laura puts us all to shame! :)

Courtney said...

Yes, definitely want to see a post about your wonderful friends!!

Buffy said...

Who are these friends? They sound amazing! ;p

Lady Blachly said...

Yes, yes, I am a list maker too. Love me some lists. Blog on sista!