Sunday, January 23, 2011

My 3 Favorite Things (by Nathan)

(Ma -that's right, he calls me Ma- translated for me)

I am your typical, happy, energetic 29 month old toddler until you remove one of the below three things from my life ... then I become "EVIL NATHAN"!!  I will make your life miserable until these 3 things are placed back where they should be ... in.my.hands!

1.  MONK-EEEEEEEEEE!!!!  
I love my monkey.  He's my best friend.  He has slept with me from the day I came home from the hospital.  Sissy loves monkey too, but she sends him to the hospital.  A LOT!
Me and Monkey

January '11 (after Monkey's partial amputation of the left leg courtesy of Sissy)


2.  BINK-EEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I don't just love my binkie, I need, need, NEED my binkie!!  Ma keeps telling me about some "12 Step" nonsense to get off the bink and Daddy says that I will give it up when I start kindergarten and my classmates make fun of me.  Both of them are wrong ... my binkie and I have an unspoken bond that will last F-O-R-E-V-E-R!


January '10 (Me, Binkie, Monkey and Daddy)

December '10 (same Binkie!)
3.  BLANK-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I love my blankies!  I have at least 10 of them and love them all the same!  I think Ma and Daddy get me confused with some kid named Linus when I carry my blankie around with me.

Put them all together and you have 1 happy Nathan!




1 comment:

The Greaby Family said...

Becky you are too funny! I love this post! and poor, poor monkey...... looks like he has a good surgeon tho! ;)